Create an Account to Begin
Dear Leasing/Rental Applicant,
Welcome to A+ Home Rentals. Thank you for choosing us in helping you select your new home.
We take pride in our management and in our rental homes and our beautiful communities. We actively seek good residents to make their homes here in Central Florida, and we strive to provide the best service we possibly can.
We screen our applicants very carefully by verifying all information provided to us on the rental application you complete and from other sources available to us. We run a credit report, we verify employment and we check previous rental, eviction and any criminal history.
The screening and verification process is used for every applicant the same way-fairly, consistently & uniformly. We are an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider. In accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act, we do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin. Falsification of any information is ground for rejection.
We work very diligently to observe both the spirit and the letter of the fair housing laws- not just because they are the law of the land, but because we sincerely believe, personally and as a company, in fair housing and equal opportunity in fair housing for everyone. An applicant who passes the screening criteria is offered a home when a suitable home is available. An applicant who does not satisfy the screening criteria is not accepted as a resident.
By making application for a home in one of our rentals, you ACKNOWLEGE that these checks and verifications will be done, and give your permission to do so.
Please note: ALL SECURITY DEPOSITS WILL BE HELD IN ESCROW BY FLORIDA COMMUNITY BANK UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED. In accordance with Florida Real Estate Commission, security deposits must be held in a non-interest bearing account in a Florida institution.
PLEASE BE ADVISED, the home you are applying for is NOT new and perfect. There will be imperfections and we do not make any promises that paint and carpets will be replaced. The home will be cleaned and carpets cleaned prior to move in. You will be provided with a Move In/Move Out form to complete and to be submitted a week after move in. Any repairs $75 or less will be the Tenants/Renters responsibility.
Please completely fill in your application, including Middle NAME.
If you do not provide us with complete information, we will not be able to process the application successfully. If there is any item on the application that you do not understand, please ask for assistance. If there is additional information which you feel may be of assistance to us in processing your application, please let us know. We are here to be of service to you and others seeking housing.
We welcome your suggestions as to how we might do that task better and more efficiently. We'll do our best to process your application quickly and normally give you an answer within 24 hours.
Thank you for making an application for one of our rentals. We sincerely hope that you will be a long-term resident with us.
The Staff at A+ Home Rentals
QUALIFICATIONS FOR RENTALS/LEASING
1) AGE: Applicants must be of legal contractual age as designated by the state.
2) CREDIT HISTORY: A complete investigation of credit history of each applicant will be made and will require a satisfactory rating. An unsatisfactory credit report is one, which reflects past or current bad debts, late payments or unpaid bills, liens, judgements or bankruptcies. If an applicant is rejected for poor credit history, the applicant will be given the name, address and telephone number of the credit-reporting agency that provided the credit report (but not be told the content of the credit report). An applicant rejected for unsatisfactory credit is encouraged to obtain a copy of the credit report from the credit-reporting agency, correct any erroneous information that may be on the report, and may resubmit an application.
3) RESIDENCY/RENTAL HISTORY: Present and previous residence will be verified for all applicants and proposed occupants. We must obtain verification of a satisfactory rental history for the past two years, which includes timely rent payments and no outstanding balances or history of lease violations. All applicants who have been previously evicted will be declined.
4) QUALIFYING INCOME CRITERIA: Verifiable gross income must be 2-1/2 times the amount of rent. Acceptable income verification must include the most recent pay stub. In the case of new employment, the Human Resource Office in the form of a letter must make verification.
5) EMPLOYMENT HISTORY: All applicants must have current, verifiable employment. Allowances from other sources of income such as alimony, child support, retirement income, commissions or tips will require written verification. If an applicant is self-employed, written verification of two (2) years income (such as tax returns) must be provided.
6) CRIMINAL HISTORY: In the event that an applicant is convicted of a felony in the last 7 years, or a misdemeanor in the last 7 years, involving crimes against person or property or for drugs or prostitution; the applicant will be automatically rejected with no possible remedy. Adjudication deferred also applies.
NOTE: If an applicant does not meet the above-listed criteria, additional options may be available.
* $89.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee is required. (2 people, $89 per additional applicant)
** Pet Fee non-refundable 200-500 may apply if a pet is allowed.